Re: Distribute Command` 10:18:08 PDT"

From: d. hall (dhall@OOI.NET)
Date: 06/30/98

// thus on Tue, 30 Jun 1998 10:18:08 PDT, The wrote:

> I need a command that would take everything in my inv. and teleport it to
> the given room numbers ex.  distribute 1 99999 (that would put everything
> in my inv in random rooms between room 1 and 99999)

pseudo-code follows:

for each item in inventory

        pick random between min and max (1 and 99999)
        does number exist as room?
                yes?
                        put item into room

                no?
                        loop around again

You can even spice it up by displaying a "poof" eye candy message when the
item gets put there.

> I doubt any coder can code this but.. hey its worth a try.

Don't know this any person...  s/he/it doesn't sound too resourceful.

d.