Re: Maxing Objs

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 06/30/98

I had rare objects a bit differently than you had said, basically, they
weren't player dependant, they were basically reboot only equipment.  The
rare flag was checked and if it was from a zone reboot function, and the
mud had been up for more than a minute, then it wouldn't load it.
Elsewise, I suppose you could make it so that such eq has a percentage,
instead of never loadining.  Search for rare among the archives and i'm
sure you'll find it and be able to dike it out.

                                                PjD