Re: Spell Slots vs Mana

From: Christopher Avans (parka@CDC.NET)
Date: 06/30/98

        Yes there _will_ be a patch for this at HubisMUD me and one of my
coders talked about this and he plans on do a step by step in psuedo code
or perhaps a staright path versus something. If interested take a look at
HubisMUD's spell system. I can make no dates 'for it is his code.

o yeah ip is hubis.eushc.org 4000