Re: abort()ing inside segv handler

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 06/30/98

> Patrick Dughi <dughi@IMAXX.NET> writes:
>
> >         Used to send SIG_QUIT, and that worked okay too, really the better
> > way to do it in non-posix compliant systems.
>
> Running Redhat 5.0 and 4.2  Posix compliant :)

        Sure, still works though. :)  I had this problem when I was trying
to get a decent output from gdb when the mud tried to do signal trapping.
Stevens "Unix programming" says to use SIG_QUIT - its usage is to cause a
correct core dump, when you want to bail and examine the core.

                        Go for it :)
                Er, whoops, looks like you already fixed everything.

                                        PjD