Re: win 95 button pusher

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 07/01/98

> > Sorry to bother you all with this but I have been looking for a
freewear
> > button pusher
> > to close the error window under win 95 when my mud does crash and I am
not
> > at home.
> > Can someone tell me where I can get such a thing.
> >
>         Hm. I didn't know that such a thing existed.

        You might want to look in to getting PC-Anywhere, though I am not sure it
is a freewarez, I am sure there is a pirate site out there that has it.
PC-Anywhere is what my previous site Admin used to use to be able to do
things from his house when he wasn't at the site of the machine. Seemed to
work fine.

- Lord Kyu -