A Small Request

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 07/01/98

        I have been going through mail, and some of them are quite long but do not
read to be. A lot of them have 3 pages of quotes and only a couple lines of
comments. I am asking if people can please snip the unneeded parts. Thanks.

ObCircle:

        Sometimes when I am compiling I get warnings about having mismatched
sizes, then it tells me a conversion was supplied. I am using MSVC through
windows 95, and bpl13a. I was just wondering why and if this may be a
problem, so something I can overlook. Everything seems to work fine, I just
want to avoid a problem before it happens, if in fact this is a problem.

- Lord Kyu -