Re: [OFFTOPIC now]

From: John Woods (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 07/02/98

In a message dated 98-07-01 17:01:43 EDT, mystra@FRADVENTURES.COM writes:

<< Except the act is currently not in effect due to a court injuction if I am
 not mistaken, this is while it is reviewed to verify the legality vs the
 constiution and the rights guaranteed by the first amendment.. but I do
 agree.. this is lame. >>

Yipes...I shoulda put that in my research paper when I finished it last month!
Maybe that's why I only got a 78 or so...
Are you sure about that? I know it conflicts with the constitution, but it's
an important act...without it we'd all be murdering eachother. ;-)

-Elrelet