Re: MOBPROGS.patch

From: Chuck Reed (master@I-55.COM)
Date: 07/04/98

>do i need to make triggers for the mobs?

No.  The patch (if installed right) will place triggers for all of it's
existing types.  However, I think one or two may not work exactly right.
And if you ever make your own progs, you need to put triggers in for those.
 For an example on how to put in a trigger or new mob prog, I think there's
an old TALK_PROG how-to I wrote on the circleMUD code page.