: OLC not saving

From: Henrik Stuart (hstuart@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 07/05/98

Hey all

I have been running bpl13a for a few weeks without any troubles wherein
I've added quite a few things.
After having run for about a week OasisOLC decided that it rather wanted
to recognize all zones as zone 0. That is no biggie alone, but
furthermore than this it is convinced that it saves all changes, but
when i fx. do redit save ##, but when I reboot the mud no changes have
been written to the file.
Have anyone else come across this rather annoying problem, please let me
know. I have been examining the code for four days trying to find the
problem, but it obviously keeps evading me.
Appreciate any help.

-Henrik