Re: [BUG] Id Num/Player bug

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 07/08/98

        Actually, this is one problem I had run across, the simple fix was a
player wipe. As for what caused it when I ran into it was me being mindless
after long hours without sleep and I removed a spell, entirely. Guess thats
why we make backups as often as we do. Once there is a place for #define
SPELL_BLAH   372    /* DO NOT CHANGE */  I guess they mean it. If you find
out you do not like the spell, simply change the name? But, none the less,
thats when I got it yadda yadda.... All I can suggest is a player wipe, or
to go back to your last backup if it is not too far from the previous code.

- Lord Kyu -