Re: Levels and "Stock"yness & msg to Alex

From: Del (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 07/09/98

I think the current level structure should be kept, otherwise most mud's or
zones out on the net will end having to be all redone. The number of levels
are easy to change.

---------

> I like the new format, but when you add stuff, hehe, can you mark which
> section you added to this time, and unmark those you didn't?  Just so I dun
> have to search through it in the future.

On your page, I also like the new format. I suggest placing all "NEW" items
on
the front page as it would be easier for everyone to find what is NEW. And
sorted
later on when you add more NEW items. This way you will not have to mark
area's
and items as NEW.