Re: circlemud bp14 &OBCIRCLE

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 07/10/98

Let's think.......

Does the stuff at the site in the little box sent with every message help?
It should.

--Angus - couldn't help myself, if you can't remember ftp.circlemud.org, you
need a flame.

OBCIRCLE:
Was thinking about a change to the mudlog system.
add a bitvector to the player and change the off/brief/normal/complete to
OLC/(GC)/idea,bug,typo/connection/auction/outlaw/debug/etc (out to 32 different
types of message)  Am thinking of this because the mudlog as it stands can be
REALLY spammy.