Bug in bpl14 (well, I think it is)

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 07/18/98

This is being forwarded to bugs@circlemud.org too.

Ok, Sprintbit should be defined as

void    sprintbit(unsigned long vektor, const char *names[], char
*result);

This way, if you have all 32 bitbectors used, you don't get an error.
After all, bitvectors don't need to be signed.  Might also want to look
into making all bitvectors defined as unsigned.  We don't need to waste
the extra bit on something we don't even use.

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press