Re: DG scripting/triggers

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 07/27/98

At 10:10 AM 7/26/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Take a look at http://www.imaxx.net/~thrytis/scripts/
>
>It is the page created by Eric Green, the creator (to my understanding) of
>the DG-scripts.

Eric's page is only adequate if you've installed DG Scripts by using his
source directly, or some private patch. The patches that I've been
maintaining have had forward progress (they are not just a patch of
Eric's code) and his documentation page does not, AFAIK, address
any of the additions that have been added.

One current page for the documentation describing the various DG Script
patches available from ftp.circlemud.com can be found here:
    http://etheria.jumpgate.net/dg/