Re: [WIN] Races

From: Christina Orr (torr@MAIL.TQCI.NET)
Date: 07/27/98

I sent this message yesterday but apparently it didn't go through for some
reason.

I had this same problem with races.  The include files are in the wrong
order.  You must include conf.h before sysdep.h.  The snippet has it the
other way around.

Has anyone gotten the race body parts snippet to work properly with bpl13a.
It compiles with no errors but when I boot up the mud it crashes within
seconds.  I've looked at the code but I can't seem to find the code that is
creating the problem.  Anyway, just wondered if anyone else encountered and
could enlighten me.

Christina