Re: obj_data

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 07/29/98

At 11:09 AM 7/29/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi
>I'm working on a mob speccy that has the vnums of up to 6 objects stored
>within it. These
>numbers are variable can be assigned in OLC.
>What i want to know is how i use these object vnums to assign an obj_data
>struct?
>Any help would be appreciated.

Assuming what you're saying here is that under certain circumstances
you want objects to be loaded and given to the mob (but, apparently
these circumstances are not limited to the mob being created as part
of a zone reset), you should look at how the following functions are
used in stock code, and use them as you see fit: read_object(),
obj_to_char(), and perhaps real_object().