Re: [CODE] stop_fighting() question

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 08/01/98

>Can anyone explain me please, what are the following 2 lines for?

>Next_combat_list is global variable, it is never used anywhere, except
>perform_violence, but it is overwritten here... :I
>(sorry for my English:)

Not that I know that much about MUD code, or any kind for that matter,
but I'm assuming by the context that it's if the character is under
attack by multiple mobs(i.e. assisting mobs), and that its used to start
them fighting the next one in their queue of mobs to fight....  But I'm
not sure...

-Phillip

BTW, did my last post about my DG bootup problem go through, or are
people just ignoring me?

|Phillip Ames    | Treat friends in debt like family.|
|kirk47@juno.com | Exploit them.                     |
|http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html           |