Re: [BUG] ROFL!!! :)))

From: Baktor Silvanti (baktor@BEDFORD.NET)
Date: 08/01/98

> Although a pickpocket can take my wallet, I'd find it hard to imagine him
> stealing my shirt, or even watch.
>
> One approach I have seen is being able to steal worn items from a sleeping
> and/or held person.  Failure may result in the victim waking up.
>
> > Has anyone fixed this or coded something along this line?
>
> I don't consider this 'broken'.

I'd just like to mention that I've personally watched live a
"magician/entertainer" steal 23 watches from the crowd before any of the
stolen watch owners realized it was actually stolen.  This is irl
example that it's very possible. If you where a thief, and your living
comes from stealing, would you not also be able to do this? Probably
even be able to make this look like a childs game.  Stealing pants may
be hard, but trinkets like wrist stuff and neck stuff shouldn't be all
that hard at all.

ObCircle:

I am wishing to impliment some added features to the "\c05" type color
system.  Sorry, I'm not near the code else I'd  give you who's it is and
all that neat stuff, it was a very nice patch.  I'd like to add not only
a few special escape sequences like blink and stuff, i'd like to support
the whole ansi table.  I'd like to be able to make lil smiley faces if
my heart wished it.  My question here is do i just take the section of
the code that defines what each "\cXX" is and add on to the end of the
list, adding the total to the max-colors if there is such a thing (as i
said, no code near me tonight).  I would think adding those would be
about all I'd have to do to support the whole ansi table right?
Questions, comments, guidance....please.

Baktor Silvanti