Re: [BPL11] fastaggr

From: Cervo (chrisf@PTD.NET)
Date: 08/05/98

> >if (!*ch)
> >  return;
>
> That isn't safe either, 'ch' won't be NULL when they're extracted.
Here's your cue to go modify extract_char to set everything to null for
the next patchlevel :P  Anyway it isn't a bad idea to set everything to
NULL after you free it, I do that after every free.  This way, it is safe
to do those checks, and the mud can have uptimes for days(much to the
dismay of the players).  Anyway just a thought.

Cervo the redoC retsaM