Newbie: BPL14 and Oasis OLC

From: Richard deJong (winter@HOME.COM)
Date: 08/05/98

I recently downloaded Circle and Oasis, and I am trying to play around with
code.  I have no real intention of making an actual mud, perhaps I might, but
basically this is just a learning experience.  Anyway, I was able to dl
CircleBPL13a and Oasis, and patch them together just fine, but I cannot
get Oasis to patch to BPL14.  Am I doing something wrong, or do I have to
manually add all the .rej's?  I am also interested in the DG scripts, but those
I can't seem to add either.  If someone could give me some advie, I'd be
eternally grateful.

Rick