[NEWBIE] OLC

From: Richard Spaeth (Taim@BBS.NET1FX.COM)
Date: 08/06/98

        Me and a group of fellow mudders, builders and coders, have started a mud,
we are in brutal need of some OLC code. I know this is stupid and has
probably been asked 300 times, but anyways, where can a FAQ on coding olc
be found, or some olc code itself? Iv heard of something called Oasis? Is
this OLC? does it work? is it safe to use? What else is there?

        What should we do? Please help, we are running circle30bpl14.

Thanks,

 - Morin