Re: minimal system requirements to run Circle?

From: Brett Williams (OKJinx@AOL.COM)
Date: 08/09/98

You can run Circle on alot. The main thing that (I believe) effects the mud
the most besides the connection, is not processor speed, but RAM! You want
some and LOTS OF IT! The more ram the better, I'm not saying go and put 128 in
there (though it would make it nice ;) Just a note...

On the Kingdom note ...
>>>Or, for that matter, is this sort of thing even feasible under Circle?
Ok, well to fresh up .. anything is feasible under anything else, it might
just take a little more time than another. =)

Sorry .. wuz dumb,
    JinX