[Code] [Admin]

From: Andrew Jones (andjones@MCI2000.COM)
Date: 08/12/98

Within Valid_Name there is a check for whether the name is a mob name:
        for (i = 0; i < top_of_mobt; i++) {
          if(isname(tempname, mob_proto[i].player.name))
            return 0;
        }
what if the name already exists within the player database, and you want
that name to be a valid name, but you also want the mob to have that alias
as well?  I'm not thinking to clearly right now, so what would the correct
check be?  Ohh yea I'm using bpl14, fairly modified.
Andrew