[DGTRIGGERS] [NEWBIE] DG Triggers documentation

From: Andrew Ritchie (object@ALPHALINK.COM.AU)
Date: 08/13/98

Hey. Just wondering if anyone has written, or knows a document on how
to use DG Triggers could you please tell me where to find it? I patched
p5a to my code - and it worked suprisingly well, but now I sort of need
to know how to use it :) There isn't a lot of information that comes with
the actual patch, and I can't find any on any of the popular web pages/
ftp sites. Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)