Re: Non Snoop Rooms

From: Warren Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 08/13/98

Ow!  I tell you what!  Ow!

A cursory look at your code would have you taken care of, almost quicker
than it would have taken to write your message.

Add the ROOM_NOSNOOP in structs.h
Add another label in constants.c for "!SNOOP"
Increment your OLC value for room flags.
Put a basic "if" statement in do_snoop.  You most likely want to make it
so that if the VICTIM is in a nosnoop room, they can't be snooped.  If you
have the snoop command, you can probably just hit "goto 1204" and snoop
from there.  I'm not going to put code here, because you _should_ be able
to do this yourself.

On Thu, 13 Aug 1998, Ryan [BossTone] wrote:

> In my mud we want rooms where snooping wouldent be permitted. I think i
> might have an idea on how to do it like in do_snoop add somthing like
> this
>
> if room_flagged NO_SNOOP blah blah...
>

> anyone wana help?

Ow!