[DGSCRIPTS] Patch from pl3->pl4?

From: Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 08/13/98

  Does anyone know where I can get the pl3 to pl4 upgrade patch for DG
Scripts? I had to start with pl3 because I am running circlebpl11 and
already had OLC installed. Anyone knows where I can get it, let me know.
  Also, Has there been any other problems with regen event reported? It
kept randomly crashing my MUD (or what I thought was randomly, usually
when someone logged in or out). I just happen to have that email that
Doppleganger sent out about a fix for it. Has anything else been reported?
or is it considered safe and stable?

         /|"You will never see me cause    \/------------------\/|\
          | I'm always alone" -Ministry      dalamar@cybercom.net|
          |"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to   |
        _\|_time_with_the_blood_of_patriots_and_tyrants"_-ThomasJ|/_