[DG-EVENTS] Queue.c Assertion Error

From: Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 08/14/98

  Every now and then, when someone leaves my MUD, the MUD crashes. Syslog
shows an error of "Assertion of qe failed on line 100 of queue.c". Why
would this be happening? I have a check in extract char to see if they
have a regen event going to stop it, and a spell casting thing, to clear
that if a player quits in the middle of casting a spell. I have just puts
logs all over extract char and especially when the events call
cancel_event, but I don't know how to re-create the crashing.. so I will
have to wait till it just crashes. Anyone had this problem at all?

         /|"You will never see me cause    \/------------------\/|\
          | I'm always alone" -Ministry      dalamar@cybercom.net|
          |"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to   |
        _\|_time_with_the_blood_of_patriots_and_tyrants"_-ThomasJ|/_