Object display problem

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 08/18/98

Heya all...  I don't know if this is specific to my MUD, but I might have
found a bug...  Don't know where it is in the code, but I'll get to the
problem.  Some of the objects I create using load don't display on my
players screens(nothing is there, no form of text saying: This object is
here).  Also, if I load an object that is visible to them(i.e. object #0,
the bug :) )  with full color on, then load the object that doesn't
display, the object that WAS visible, isn't green anymore(the color for
objects) when before the other one was loaded.  I'm clueless here, anyone
know what my problem could be?

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Treat friends in debt like family.
kirk47@juno.com | Exploit them.
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html