Re: Anyone seen this?

From: Tony Robbins [Kupek] (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 08/19/98

I haven't specifically had it happen, do you know where it's coming from?
It looks like you're trying to put an object in itself in some new code
you've written.  As you can see, it won't work.  :P

The object doesn't appear to be NULL.  What have you created that puts
objects in objects?  (see do_put, "put bag bag", "You try to fold it into
itself but fail.").

Hope that helps,
-B.