Re: [BPL11] ITEM_WEAR

From: Anthony Rye (ajrye@ONE.NET)
Date: 08/20/98

> > a question...  the comments state that it should add 30% to the AC
> > affect.  But instead does 300%.  Did we forget to divide by 10, or are

I am thinking of going back to basic. Ad&d ac system :Human's have a base
8 ac leather making it one less ,but if using leather and a shield it
would be 2 less, so giving the players total ac 6 with armor 8 no armor
and then dex is added in and if the dex is say +2 to reaction making that
players ac 4, but thats taking in the consideration the player is armored
and not surprised. if unarmored and surprised you go back to what there
base is. Very simple ::))
 Just a thought.
I was wondering if anyone had came up or used the idea of weapons breaking
or speed factors? or even some kinda spec proc to where you and your party
get to partake in a huge battle .

Example of spec_proc: Your character has enuff money to build a castle or
house somewhere on the mud(this is where the spec-proc comes in) a group
army of mobs come in trying to ransack your house or castle!

things that make ya go hmmm... :P
<--Whitedemon of Deaths Forgotten Dreams