C++

From: Phooey On You (Phooey182@AOL.COM)
Date: 08/22/98

Hello all,

I was wondering if there was any effort to move CircleMud to C++.  I tried
checking
out the Moderated CircleMud web page, but it wasn't there (not found).  I
would
also like to hear if anyone would be against such a change, and why?

I'm a programmer who primarily codes in C++.  Of course, I know C, but I think
C++ has some nice features.  Of course, if no one has made this effort, I
could try it all myself, but I'd first like to know if anyone else was doing
it.

Phooey
"Yea, I'm on AOL.  Wanna make something of it??"