Re: OLC+ Problems

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 08/23/98

NOTE: Some people have been refering to this patch as OASIS 2.0
      It is *NOT* Oasis version 2.0 it *IS* OLC+ version 2.0 with
      Oasis version 1.6b.

I have the clean install (have not changed anything yet) and will zip up
the entire directory and put it on my web site.
home.earthlink.net/~caminturn/bpl14+.zip

Note, configure had to be run to install the patch without any rej's.
you will have to compensate for that by running ./configure again or
what ever means neccessary for your machine to compile it.