Re: [Idea?] AI Mobs...

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 08/23/98

>I think there is a solution with mobprogs to do that. But there is also an
>eliza patch (think it's on ciremud.org ftp server) where you can talk to
>every mobile...

Heh hehe.....I don't think eliza is what he wants.  Eliza is a computer
simulation of a therapist.  The last thing mortals need is a mob asking
them about their mother.  <grin>  You are right though, there is a
talking patch on the site, it's just not eliza.  :)

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press