Re: item breakage

From: j f chaos (jfchaos@JUNO.COM)
Date: 08/22/98

On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 16:44:31 -0400 Stephen Wolfe <siv@CYBERENET.NET>
writes:
>> >I was wondering if anyone had came up or used the idea of weapons
breaking
>> >or speed factors? or even some kinda spec proc to where you and your
party

>i just want to say that after playing might and magic 6, that i would
NEVER inflict item breakage on my players :) seriously it has got to be
the biggest annoyance..having to constantly watch your gear, then take it
to the item shop or repair it yourself simply adds tedium to the game..i
agree with realism to a certain extent, but not at the cost of
playability and enjoyment..

>siv

I've been playing the MM series for the past couple of years and highly
agree with the amount of nuisance this causes, armor and eq break too
much for comfort.

Jon
jfchaos@juno.com