Re: Bug in list_obj_to_char?

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 08/24/98

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:29:59 -0400 Del <caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET> writes:
>What terminal program are you using? (telnet, zmud, crt?)
>Does everyone have this problem?

Whelp, I use zMUD, and as the majority of people I know use it, I'd
prefer to see that it works that way.  I think it might have something to
do with color, as I've had problems with something like that before...
Text won't display until color does...  And so far everyone but my
implementor char can't see it.  If you shorten the text to be a coupla
characters, it displays...  But not if it's fairly long...  I've played
around with MAX_XXXXXXX_LENGTH stuff, but none of it seems to work.
Anyone run into this?