Re: Toggle command

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 08/25/98

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, Del Minturn wrote:

>Hell I don't know.. maybe George or whoever would think (1% chance) that
>it might be worth completing the toggle variables? Is it worth the 30+
>seconds to cut and paste this into the stock code? I don't know.. It's
>thier time and thier decision. (George, what ya think?)

It's in my todo mailbox.  I don't know how big my todo box is nowadays, but
when I go through and empty it out, most of the things end up in the stock
code.

Still waiting on a perfect XP/Saving throw formula. :)

(The one from Rob that comes close is in my todo box for consideration
though. We'll see, have to ask Jeremy.)

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/ (not done) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.