Re: XP and Saving throw formula.

From: The Fractal Dimension Administration (fracdime@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 08/25/98

> Also, just created a new CVS snapshot with the 8 patches in my INBOX.
> Biggest (object file incompatible) change is the autoeq code.
>
> ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/cvs/980825-bpl14.patch.gz

Hopefully you've rewritten the interpreter.c
part a bit... I found rewriting necessary to be
compatible with the later Circle versions anyhow.
I forget what changes, and I don't have an
original copy here... so...

> I voted very close personally, since we don't want to throw things off too
> much...but I'm not adamant about being exact.  However, I would have no
> hesitation about using a formula exactly like the table.

If you can get it, you mean.
Now that I have a TI-92, I intend to do a statistical analysis on the
table, to see if I can generate a decent-looking equation. :)
| The Fractal Dimension -- "Nonexistent mud of the year" |