Array Warning... Need some help

From: Nick Stout (cyberman_64@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 08/25/98

I've got a warning with my code. Even tho the mud runs semi-perfect with
it, i still would feel better without it around.
Here it is:

act.informative.c: In function `do_affects':
act.informative.c:1902: warning: array subscript has type `char'

That line is:

((GET_LEVEL(ch) >= 14 && af->location) ? apply_types[af->location] :
"Something"),

I'm using the do_affects from Alex's snippets, so if you need a full
refrence, you could look at that.

I don't know a ton about arrays, so that could be part of the problem.

Thank you.
-CyberMan