formulas

From: Edward J Glamkowski (eglamkowski@ANGELFIRE.COM)
Date: 08/25/98

So, I found this graphing program that will generate
best fit formulas.  I put in the saving_para numbers
for mage, cleric and thief, used what I deemed the
"nicest" of the equations to try and fit (exponential),
and got the following:

mage:    68.8^((-t/34.07)^1.615)  yech :P
cleric:  61.5^(-t/17.39)  better
thief:   67.5^(-t/50.8)

The thief line actually looked like it could have been
describe very well with a simple y = ax + b type line
;)

I tried using something other than exponential
equations (polynomial and gaussian) but it kept
crashing when I tried them ;)

---
eglamkowski@angelfire.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/eglamkowski/null.html <- Null webring