Re: Some questions ...

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 08/25/98

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Tony Robbins [Kupek] wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, Yohay Etsion wrote:
>> 1) I have seen a lot of code going
>> around in this list , but I haven't
>> seen any DG-SCRIPTING code of new
>> triggers , commands and enhancement
>> of the DG-SCRIPTING language.
>> Why is that ?
>
>Because it's the CircleMUD mailing list, and DG Scripts aren't part of
>CircleMUD.  Also, check the archive, there has been some discussion.

If we actually did follow that logic, we wouldn't see anything about OLC
either, now would we? (Since you can consider the stub of OLC in olc.c the
same as the stub of mob "scripting" in mobact.c or spec_procs.c)

Yes, anything about Death Gate's scripts are fine on the list.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/ (not done) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.