Re: [SILLY QUESTION] Uncrypting passwords

From: Brandon Brown (ViperBrd@AOL.COM)
Date: 08/25/98

Somehow, it comes to mind that something... oh, sneaky, would be going on for
you to be asking how to get a players password.  Somehow, I doubt that this
has anything to do with the well-being of your MUD.  Passwords are a entirely
private, though corrupt System Adminstrators (IE, Imps), often use them to
their advantage.  Many-a-times have I seen people lose data on their mud, or
be used in some other, sneaky way, because they used the same password on two
accounts.
So, this message is actually two-fold... one... don't use the same password on
two accounts if one is terribly important... two...

Why do you ask, Chuck?

- Viper