Re: [NEWBIE] MOB_MERCY

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 08/25/98

Michael J. Fara wrote:

> This is a stupid question, so I have put [NEWBIE] at the subject. I'm trying
> to write a MOB_MERCY flag so if the mob is flagged they will stop fighting
> the player once that player is mortally wounded.
>
> Anyone know how I might accomplish this? Thanks.

*laugh* You will need to modify perform_violence in fight.c (near the
end) to use this. something like if(IS_NPC(ch) && MOB_FLAGGED(ch,
MOB_MERCY) && GET_HIT(vict) < 10)
stop_fighting(ch);

or something like that. Not sure what exactly, (too lazy to look it up)
but it is something like that. Email me personally if you want something
a little more accurate (i'll try to get to it tomorrow)

Fili