Re: [SILLY QUESTION] Uncrypting passwords

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 08/26/98

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998 09:33:27 -0400 Angus Mezick
<angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM> writes:
>Just grap the linkload patch.  I know it is on Alex's site and might
>be on
>george's too.  linkload, and then switch into their linkless corpses.
>--Angus

Heh, thanks...  Kewlness, it's exactly what I was looking to do(Or at
least similar enough).

ObQuarterCircle:
I've always wondered this:  What does that (GC) mean in the mudlogs?

ObHalfCircle:
Anyone here implemented the gamble.c.gz from one of the numerous sites?
I've got it in and compiling, but I haven't the slightest clue how to get
it to start working :P

ObThreeQuarterCircle:
Anyone here use the elevator special thing from Alex's page?  I keep
trying to get it to work, but have problems with it not being able to
find the VNUM_e extra description.  I think it has something to do with
the ^(some odd symbol I can't seem to paste in right).  In a dos prompt,
it shows up as a weird L-like symbol, but in windows it shows up as a
completely different thing... an = sign(from what I recall).

ObFullCircle:
Er... I'm running out of things to say, but has anyone here found a way,
using some kind of command, to set and remove invis flags from objects?
Like GET_OBJ_FLAGS(obj, INVIS) and then find a way to remove it?  **
Note: That was not even a hint of any form of real code right there :)

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)