Re: REVISION OF MESSAGE

From: Edward J Glamkowski (eglamkowski@ANGELFIRE.COM)
Date: 08/27/98

It seems to me that you could safely have two coders -
one who works primarily on manual spells, spec_procs,
new skills - the highly modularized stuff, and a second
coder to do everything else.

The spell/skill/proc coder may not be kept busy all
that often, so that is a good job for a part-time
coder.

---
eglamkowski@angelfire.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/eglamkowski/null.html <- Null webring