Re: Integral size mismatch (take 2)

From: The Fractal Dimension Administration (fracdime@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 08/28/98

Ok... See as how I've got a _really_ personal stake in this anyway (I use the
accursed Microsoft Windows 95!  Yes!  I confess!  Forgive me for I have sinned!)

Anyway:

House_ stuff still give out warnings about integral mismatch.

changing real_room() return type from int to room_rnum fixes some integral
matches.  Some are still left.

Of course, a lot of those have got the to_room part of char_to_room set up as
an integer... so I can't vouch for them.  This is what my warnings look like:
be aware that I have some major modifications:  And I haphazardly went through
the sorry piece of cr@p that pretends to be my code changing int to room_rnum
for places where they are used in char_to_room.  Anyhow, looks like I'm down
to house code integral mismatches.

In spec_procs.c change int pet_room declaration to room_rnum.  There are some
miscellaneous ones lying around like in house.c which I will go get now and then
I will post my warnings list for your guys to peruse.

To heck with the list.  The warning messages come from db.c, when reset_zone is
called.  Specifically are the load object / mob to room commands.

Houses cause problems but cast (room_vnum) and it's fine.  That should be about
it.

Cheers!