Re: [OFFTOPIC] chmod (with ObCircle)

From: Stephen Wolfe (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 08/29/98

> anyone know what chmod command changes ownership of a file? (Im trying to
> give myself full ownership of a file in my account)

jeez, dude..you write mails like this and you wonder why people give you
asshole responses..try 'man chmod'..and having an [OFF TOPIC] doesn't
justify your mail to the list..like it says in the faq, every message
should be circle related or have an ObCircle..like this:

ObCircle:
let's see..something interesting..i was thinking about combat
postures..ie, aggressive, defensive, neutral, etc..with different combat
bonuses for each..i have the postures themselves coded in, but i'm kind of
stuck on balancing out bonuses and penalties..i was thinking something
along the lines of a dam bonus and armor penalty for aggressive, with the
exact opposite for defensive..anyone have some thoughts about this sort of
thing?

siv