Re: REVISION OF MESSAGE

From: Jimmy Brians (f_t_p_7_7_7@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 08/29/98

<< Marc has a point, at OnyxMUD Im the Founder, Owner, Head Coder,and
I've
got 2 co-head coders, I've done alot of work, but I can't do itall, so I
know what hes saying >>

Heh, well that might be true, but if you check out his post, it says
that he doesnt know how to code and doesnt wanna learn, doesnt want to
build, and is too busy to be a god and do god-stuff. Now seeing as you
are founder, owner, head coder, etc, its a little different from not
doing anything in your own mud because you are "too busy" (most likely
in real life). I'm not trying to criticize (as much as it may seem), but
i'm just a little pissed by such a lazy post and wondering what he
planned to do.