Re: beam me up, scotty (was I got da bugs!)

From: Stephen Wolfe (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 08/29/98

> } else if (real_room(GET_OBJ_VAL(badge, 2) ) == NOWHERE || (ch->in_room)
> != GET_OBJ_VAL(badge, 2) ){
>                         send_to_char("You must be aboard a ship if you
> want to beam down!\r\n", ch);
>                         send_to_char("However, if you are already aboard
> a ship, contact an immortal for assistance.", ch);
>                 } else {

> The [4] value is the real num of the room I beamed up from.  Anyone have
> a clue?

if GET_OBJ_VAL(badge, 2) is a real room number then there's no need for
the real_room() in your check..hmm...looking at this, i think you you just
want to check to see that the beamdown room isn't nowhere..if the person
just beamed up, then they can't be in that rooom right? try just this:

if (GET_OBJ_VAL(badge, 2) == NOWHERE)
{

siv