ASCII PFILES for BPL14 Plus some small things.

From: Snake (mmapplebeck@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 08/29/98

Does anyone know of anyone or have you doen it yourself, gotten ASCII pfiles
setup properly for BPL14? Also I am wondering about some patches for BPL14.
Anyone have Autoquest and Clans(CODE OR PATCH) which works with BPL14 with
minimal rewriting and have some input on it. And one last. How the heck do
you add a new communication channel? I need instructions and problems to
look out for.