Re: [Newbie] The void

From: The Fractal Dimension Administration (fracdime@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 08/30/98

Um... the only reason you can't make objects in the simplex is
because the database index file for objects does not have 12.obj in
it.  You can create an object, save it, and manually add 12.obj to
the index file, or you can rewrite the index altogether like trigedit
will do if you do the thing that somebody posted about a few days ago.

> I don't think you can change exits in the void just as you can't make
> objects in GodSimplex(Or so I have experienced).

| The Fractal Dimension    --    "Nonexistent mud of the year"|